SOLAR WATER HEATER
- Around 60° — 80° Temp. can be attained depeding on solar radiation, weather conditions and solar collector system efficiently
- Hot water for homes, hostels, hotels, hospitals, industries etc.
- Can be installed on roof tops, building terrace and open ground where there is no shading
- Solar water heater system generates hot water on clear sunny days, partially clouded bot not in rainy or heavy overcast day
- Only soft and potable water can be used
- Solar water heater of 100-300 litres capacity are suited for domestic application
- Larger systems can be used in restaurants, guest houses, hotels, hospitals, industries etc.
- FUEL SAVINGS:
A 100 liters capacity solar water heater can replace an electric geyser for residential use capacity and saves 1500 units of electricity annually
- AVOIDED UTILITY COST ON GENERATION:
The use of 1000 solar water heater of 100 liters capacity each can contribute to a peak load saving of 1 MW
- ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS:
A solar water heater of 100 liters capacity can prevent the harmful emission of 1.5 tonnes of carbon dioxide per year
1800 212 5626
Copyright © 2019 CAPTAIN POLYPLAST LTD.